Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My little boy is growing up !




Maximus slept in his big boy bed last night for the first time, well sort of slept in it. It took us about an hour before he quieted down enough that I knew he was asleep. When I went to check on him he had taken all the blankets off his big boy bed and made himself his own bed on the floor. So mommy put him back in his big boy bed and covered him up and he slept all night until this morning. I consider last night a success and hope tonight goes just as well. It makes mommy very sad to see him grow up so fast and daddy excited. Daddy statement last night when I told him it made me sad was don't worry you have another one coming in 55 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is getting so big. How funny that he made his own bed on the floor. He is a mess. I loved all the pictures. and I do bet he had a blast at Disney. It is a magical world for kids and for the parents and grandparents to see it thru their eyes is magical too. Thanks, for the blog it helps us to stay in touch.

Love, Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

haha that is 2 funny!