Monday, August 10, 2009

Maximus and Markers











So, while daddy was supposed to be watching maximus, maximus found the markers underneath the cabinet. It took daddy awhile to notice that he was being awfully quiet. When I got home maximus was upstairs sleeping and daddy broke the news to me. I asked did he scold him and he said "no I couldn't he just kept saying colors daddy colors." He failed to mention a crucial part of the story. When maximus woke up from his nap and came downstairs I said oooohhhh somebody was a bad boy because he still had marker all over his legs. He promptly pulled up his shirt and said tattoo mommy tattoo. Daddy had failed to mention that not only did he not scold him for coloring on himself he encouraged him and drew a tiki head for him on his belly.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh my! too cute =]

lindsaylu said...

that just means he will love tatoos like the rest of us do. :)