Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ravyn has two teeth


So I haven't been able to get a picture of them yet so I just posted a cute pic of her at the zoo with me and max. As soon as I can snap a pic of them I will post it. She too is growing up way to fast. She has two teeth, she has been rolling all over my living room since she was four months old, she says da da. I am waiting for her to start crawling at any point now. She will be six months old next friday. It is hard to believe time flies by so fast. She just started solids this week. I am making my own baby food this time around since I am getting pretty accustomed to being a stay at home mom now. She loves her big brother so much and thinks he is the funniest thing ever. I can't say that I disagree with her on that one though.

No comments: